Saturday, April 22, 2006

Messed up.

If a friend tells you she'll spend the night, Then later calls and asks if it's okay if she goes to party for a little while after work before coming to your house, do you get upset??

How about if it's 3 AM and she's still not here yet?

EDIT: Ok, How about .. if you go to your friends sister's and wake her up at 4AM and she has to go to Sonic to get the possible party person's phone number..she calls it and gets bullshitted by 2 different people saying that your friends not there...Then, when threatened with the cops they hand the phone over and your friend half talks to her sister and then is instructed to come home and threatend with cops...Well, your friend then shows up at your house trashed, and doesn't even seem to think she did anything wrong. "I just wanted to have fun". Why didn't you call me? "I didn't want to hurt your feelings" OH I SEE BECAUSE NOT FUCKING SHOWING UP AT ALL IS A BETTER IDEA

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Bad Sylly....and no Ryan didn't make me cry when he drew a mustache on my ID, he just likes to pretend that.