Monday, April 24, 2006

Roller Coaster

Alright, So today has been up and down up and down..All friggin day.

Like..This morning I was really upset about life in general (money..the whole thing with Sylvia) ..Well, then, Joel got offered a really good job and that was great..But then we found out it's going to be really dangerous...and that's bad...But there's really good perks and stuff..so that's good... He finds out tomorrow evening if he has it for sure.

Also, for the past couple days i've been eating at myself about the whole Sylvia situation... Well, I finally decided, That as angry as i was, I was more worried about her than anything. So I called her, and she called me back tonight.. She really does feel bad about the other night. Theres more to it then that, we talked some things out and I let her know how much she means to me and how i'll always be there for her and stuff. So we're okay. That makes me feel loads better.. When you've only got 1 best friend (other then your man) it's scary to think of losing her. Especially as close as we are.

We're getting some variation of that^^(best friends)
Tattooed on the back of our calves when we turn 18.I have to research it more though and make sure it's right before it gets tattooed on us for the rest of our lives lol. That's just something i drew out for fun.The real one will be drawn in pink and outlined in black.

I'm going to put some pics of me and my 3 fave peoples in the whole world (aside from my mommy daddy brother and the rest .. i love them bunches too!!! :D)

Here's me and Sylly...

Sexy,Right?;)

Me and My Sissy

We're so gorgeous :D

And last but not at all least...

Me and my Baby :D Sorta old but it works...
I ♥ him :)

K well I gotta get off to bed..Gotta watch the 2 most gorgeous babies tomorrow about 11 :)

♥♥♥
Tiff

1 comment:

Felicia said...

When are you going to draw my tattoo that I requested???