Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Poo.

It's 5:30 and Joel's not home yet. I have to talk to him about something very important. I hope his day went okay :( As long as he had to work today, I'm afraid he might not like the new job. I dunno, though.

Side note, My body does not like it if i do not eat. I'm not starving myself on purpose, but there is a lack of food and now when it comes to food the idea isn't so great. Sooooo i'm not feeling to well. And i've been on my period for like 2 months or something. It's rediculous.

Busy, busy week.. Tonight I need to go to my brothers and watch the 3 gilmore girls on the DVR and tomorrow i've got my fat girls club meeting, then after that i'm going to go hang out with sylvia..Thursday, I have to watch the girls all day and then all night cause during the day Rikki and Lance are going to help my brother move into his new house, and then that night rikki wants to go to the Foam Party.So poo poo :( But it's all good.

I should get my job back cause Rikki is probably gonna go back to her old one til she finds a new one. So that's a little extra money.

I'm gonna go now..hope joelie gets here soon :(

Bye bye..
♥Tiff♥

No comments: